Thank you for your interest in Rostra Gallery, we are always interested in receiving submissions of work from artists who are keen to sell within the gallery.
We ask that artists make their submission by email to email@example.com and would request that you please follow the guidelines set out below:
· Mark your email with ‘Submissions’ within the subject line.
· Send a minimum of 6-8 good quality photographs of your work (please keep total file size under 10mb and do not include downloads)
· Include a short biography telling us a little about yourself and your artistic training.
· Describe the mediums you use to create your art. (e.g. acrylic / oil / ceramic / glass / silkscreen etc.)
· Provide us with some approximate sizes.
· Tell us where you currently sell your work (including online).
· Provide us with an indication of your prices (and specify retail or artist)
· We do not accept photography, giclee or digital prints.
· We are not looking for any greeting card suppliers.
If your submission is successful we will reply to emails within one month but occasionally this can be longer due to the sheer volume of submissions that we receive on a daily basis.
If we decide that your work may fit within the gallery we will invite you to visit and will discuss our commission structure at this stage.
Please do not visit the gallery before you have received a favourable response from us, as we cannot view work without an appointment.
If you have any questions about the above procedure, we would be happy to answer them via email.
We look forward to receiving your submission.