Founded in 1997...
...by Brian & Connie Herring, Rostra Gallery established a reputation for high quality, accessible art in a relaxed and friendly environment in the heart of the World Heritage city of Bath.
Owned and run by Emma Birts since 2006, the gallery continues to excel at exhibiting an exciting range of contemporary art by both established and emerging artists, moving to new premises in Margarets Buildings in September 2017.
Dedicated to showing affordable, contemporary artworks to suit all budgets and acting as the exclusive supplier of CCA prints in the Bath area, the gallery specialises in limited edition prints alongside original paintings, sculpture, ceramics, craft, papercut and jewellery. Complemented by a bespoke framing service, mail order options and an interest free credit scheme Rostra Gallery can help you buy the art you love!
Browse online or come along to the gallery and enjoy a relaxed look around...
We can help you buy the art you love.
Gallery services offered include:
· Interest free credit scheme available for purchases over £250
· Bespoke framing service to Conservation Standard
· Wedding/Civil Partnership lists are available
· All debit and credit cards accepted including American Express
· Gift vouchers in denominations of £5, £10, £25, & £50
· Mail order (depending on size) to anywhere in the UK or worldwide
· Art on approval service available locally, please get in touch for more details
Buying Limited Edition Prints - our speciality!
Buying original limited edition prints is one of the best ways of acquiring modern art at affordable prices.
Original prints are not reproductions, they are original works of art conceived and created by an artist who is deliberately using this chosen medium to create an effect that could not be achieved in any other way.
Original Limited Edition Prints are a great way to start an art collection or portfolio including original work by well known artists.